Thursday, July 31, 2014

About me

A little about me! My name is Natalie Bailey and I am 24 years old. I graduated with my Bachelors of Science degree in Animal and Nutritional Science in December of 2012. Upon graduation, I relocated to Annapolis, MD to be closer to my fiance and plan for our wedding the following summer. My awesome husband, Mason, is an Ensign in the Navy, and we are now stationed in Pensacola, Fl while he attends flight school. Military life! You guessed it, we travel a lot. It's something I was well aware of when I fell in love with him at 17. I was prepared in every way I thought possible. Leaving family, moving city to city, independence, etc. I guess the one thing I never really wrapped my brain around was having a career. I have always been independent, so having a career was not an option, but what I didn't realize was how difficult it was going to be to find work, to find a job and someone that would accept me as a "military wife" knowing that my stay was only temporary. Moving to Florida was definitely a wake up call, and as strong of a person that I like to think I am, I wasn't handling the adjustment very well. I started to gain weight, get sick, etc. This on going "feeling sorry for myself" mentality was setting in, and I found myself drifting further and further away from who I always saw myself becoming. I had picked up a few waitress jobs until I could find something better, I worked 40 hr weeks in an insurance office, but nothing was fulfilling me. I had always envisioned this life for myself where I could make a difference. It was in Feb 2014 that I found Beachbody Coaching and my life has been changed ever since.

I was interested in the idea of everything because I had already done Insanity in the past, and was in the process of purchasing a new program called T25 to get me back on track with my health and fitness. To be honest, when I reached out to my, now coach, about what she was doing, it sounded like a bunch of bull. But I took the chance for the simple fact that she talked me into Shakeology. Because of my bad habits, I was having serious health issues, and it didn't take long for me to reap the benefits that Shakeology had to offer. I had not felt better, physically, in a really really long time, and I knew shakeology was a huge contributor to that. But again, I felt like I was stuggling with the monthly cost, so I was torn. When I explained my issues to my coach, she presented the coaching opportunity. She encouraged me to share my newest purchase of shakeology and my workout program, and explained to me that if I just made a few sales a month, my shakeology would be paid for. It was a done deal in my eyes, because there was no way I wanted to let go of shakeology.

So I did, I made a post on facebook. Talk about nerve wracking! But the response was incredible. So much love and support from my Facebook family. I never knew that so many people would be interested in ME and MY journey. My post was mostly to hold myself accountable, and the support motivated me that much more. Fast forward 6 months and a 20 lb weight loss story later, my journey alone has been able to touch so many lives and gave them the courage to step up and take charge of themselves also. I've found a career path that I can take with me wherever I go. I'm changing lives, making a reliable income, I feel better than I ever have, I am doing something with PURPOSE, and most importantly, I am living the life I've dreamed of. 

At the end of the day, I've developed such a passion for this business and what it has done for me, that I feel compelled to help as many people as I possibly can. The power of accountability is truly life changing, and I am proof of that. 

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR